6 Tips for avoiding the Coronavirus
1. Get tested. If you have a fever and are experiencing a cough AND have had interactions with those who recenting traveled to Asia, Iran or Italy, don’t wait, call your primary care doctor or urgent care clinic and get tested.
Dr. Richard Cheng, MD reporting from China on the immediate use of vitamin C for prevention of coronavirus (COVID-19).
“Vitamin C is very promising for prevention, and especially important to treat dying patients when there is no better treatment. Over 2,000 people have died of the COIV-19 outbreak and yet I have not seen or heard large dose intravenous vitamin C being used in any of the cases. The current sole focus on vaccine and specific antiviral drugs for epidemics is misplaced.”
“Early and sufficiently large doses of intravenous vitamin C are critical.”
Says Dr. Chen. “Vitamin C is not only a prototypical antioxidant, but also involved in virus killing and prevention of viral replication. The significance of large dose intravenous vitamin C is not just at antiviral level. It is acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) that kills most people from coronaviral pandemics (SARS, MERS and now NCP).”
Medical orthodoxy obsessively focuses on searching for a vaccine and/or drug for coronavirus COVID-19). While they are looking for what would be fabulously profitable approaches, we have with vitamin C an existing, plausible, clinically demonstrated method to treat what coronavirus patients die from: severe acute respiratory syndrome, or pneumonia. And it is available right now.
2. Vitamin C. Our Cold & Flu IV Infusion provides a high dose of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is not only a broad antiviral, but it is also an anti-oxidant, so it will reduce the effect a virus like coronavirus can have on your body.
3. Infrared Sauna. “Infrared saunas use a temperature range 120-140 degrees F. These temperatures will kill coronaviruses. Thus, if an infected person with coronavirus went into your sauna, you could kill the virus by the heat.”
4. Stay home. If you are experiencing symptoms including a cough and a fever and have not been in contact with recent travelers from Asia, Iran or Italy, prevent unnecessary interaction and stay home until you’re healthy.
5. Prevent spreading the virus! If you have a cough and a cold or flu-like symptoms, an N95 mask will be provided to you as a precautionary method to keep sickness /viruses from spreading.
6. Stay calm, do not panic! At present, unless you are having trouble breathing or feel unusually ill, save the emergency room for those who really need it.
Try to be proactive… We have chewable Vitamin C available for your kids too.