Joy Wellness Partners COVID-19 Clinic Updates
We can’t tell you enough, how much your support means to us during these uncertain times.
Your health and safety is our priority. Thank you for continuing to bear with us as we adopt new policies and procedures in order to remain compliant with emerging COVID-19 pandemic regulations. Please contact us any time for more information, we’re here for you.
1. Face coverings. It is mandatory that, in order to receive treatment, all clients wear a face covering that fully covers their nose and mouth. Our staff is also required to wear face coverings and they will provide one to you if necessary.
2. Secured entry. Our entrance is secured and we are requiring that all clients and guests notify us upon arriving in order to be welcomed in by our patient coordinators, you can do so by calling or texting 858-609-0866.
3. COVID-19 Check-list to Prevent the Spread. Our team has developed a thorough check-list of tasks based on state and county guidelines for reopening that is completed prior-to and following all outpatient appointments (see more below).
5. Air purification. We’ve installed commercial grade air purification systems in each of our treatment rooms.
6. Additional treatment room precautionary measures. Each room is equipped with paper coverings and alcohol spray in order to keep surface areas sanitized.
7. Household members are allowed. Your comfort is important to us. While we know that having someone accompany you for moral support is at times optimal, we encourage you to continue to only travel to our clinic with members of your household.
Social Distancing Remains In Effect
All staff and clientele are asked to continue maintaining 6 feet of social distancing at all times, unless in treatment.
9. COVID-19 testing. Three options of antibody testing for immunity.
10. Precautions at check-out. We will sign the CC reader for you for less contact.
11. Evolving health & safety protocol. Continuing to maintain San Diego County Guidelines for Re-opening and Operating Safely.
Treatment does not increase your risk for contracting COVID-19.
COVID-19 is spread person to person. While an interruption in your skin’s barrier increases risk for bacterial infection, COVID requires access to the mucus membranes of your respiratory system or your eyes. You will be no more susceptible to COVID post-treatment than before.